Orthopedic massage concerns itself with specific pain and movement issues. It relies on a thorough knowledge of human anatomy and a confident understanding of how muscle works and responds. The treatment session is focused on the affected area of the body.
Orthopedic massage can address the following symptoms:
• Joint pain- neck, shoulder, spine, back, hip, knee, arm, feet, hand and thumb
• All types of muscle pain
• Postural distortions - slumped shoulders, forward head posture, scoliosis, tilted pelvis and more
• Muscle spasms
• Nerve pain - sciatic, thoracic outlet, carpal tunnel, DeQuervain tenosynovitis, femoral and more
• Headache pain
• TMJ syndrome
• Work related repetitive over use conditions
• Rotator cuff pain
• Frozen shoulder
• Sprains and strains
• Movement restrictions and flexibility issues
Oncology massage is a specialized form of therapy used to overcome the effects of cancer, chemotherapy and/ or radiation treatments. Cancer survivors carry certain potential risks and oncology massage is designed to address them.
Common cancer related complaints include:
• Poor appetite
• Poor tolerance of chemo /radiation treatment
• Poor immune system response
• Scar tissue restrictions
MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE:
Manual lymphatic drainage is a technique used to help the body drain when swelling (edema) occurs. Excessive swelling occurs because lymph nodes and lymphatic vessels are either removed or become damaged from surgery. Those at risk are usually cancer survivors and certain surgery patients.
SCAR TISSUE REPAIR AND RE-ALIGNMENT:
Scar tissue is the body's way of repairing damaged tissue. However, scar tissue forms in a hap-hazard way that doesn't align itself with the way the body normally moves. The result is pain while moving and limited range of motion. Those at risk are athletic injuries, traumatic injuries and surgery patients of all kinds including major surgery, knee and hip replacement, spinal fusion and rotator cuff repairs.
ACUPRESSURE AND RESTORATION:
Acupressure is a form of traditional Chinese medicine. The benefits are well documented. This treatment combines acupressure with the benefits of polarity holds and chakra balancing to provide a physical and deep mental calm.
Acupressure and Restoration can be used to:
• Reduce unusual sustained periods of stress
• Insomnia and restlessness issues
• Appropriate during recovery phase of surgery
30 Minutes = $80
45 Minutes = $100
60 Minutes = $120
75 Minutes = $140
90 Minutes = $175
30 Minutes = $60
45 Minutes = $75
60 Minutes = $90
75 Minutes = $105
90 Minutes = $120
See if you qualify for insured rates!
Click here to book now!